"See a San Gabriel Valley City: Covina (LA co)" Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path Tip by marinarena
Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path: 352 reviews and 621 photos
For those seeking to be in a "normal" spot just outside of Los Angeles, Covina would well suit. I recommend coming if you like quaint, not-as-commercial downtown areas, which Covina has. I frequent here ever so often and enjoy the pass of antiques and little gift shops while surrounded by the trees that line the street. For vacation interests, the city hosts one of the largest Christmas parades. There are decent hotels and motels here for travellers at modest prices. If wanting to experience Los Angeles and Pasadena, Covina serves as a good in-between spot to stay....oh, and if you are an IKEA fan, there is one here. One of only a few in the L.A. area! Get your fix of lingonberry pancakes (and oh yeah, furniture and knick-knacks) here!
Reach Covina via downtown LA, Pershing Square to Metro 490, exit Badillo/Citrus
More Off The Beaten Path in Los Angeles (34)
More Reviews (200)
- See All Get From Terminal to Terminal with LAX...
- See All Have a Clean, Sweet Slice of Tomato Pie
- See All Appreciate Architecture of DTLA...
- See All Roll Down Robertson for Lux Fash
- See All Discover Culture & Events on the...
- See All (Re)Discover Historic Shrine
- See All Bike a Delicious Meal Off Free Here by...
- See All Get your Talk Radio, Traffic...
- See All Pack Patience in or along busy Fairfax
- See All Don't Get "Lost" in Hawaiian Gardens!...
- See All OK to stay if ... (Inglewood)
- See All Wear Shades and Sunscreen
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels