"My worst memory was renting a..." India Warnings Or Dangers Tip by richiecdisc

India Warnings and Dangers: 260 reviews and 173 photos

My worst memory was renting a room and being given a mosquito coil with the key. I knew it was a bad sign, but the fumes from the coil had me spitting up minute particals of blood the next morning.

Review Helpfulness: 1.5 out of 5 stars

Was this review helpful?

  • Written Aug 24, 2002
  • Send to a Friend
  • Add to your Trip Planner
  • Report Abuse

More Warnings and Dangers in India (1)



“fairy tales can come true...”

Online Now


Top 1,000 Travel Writer
Member Rank:
0 0 0 0 9

Have you been to India?

  Share Your Travels