Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: "Richmond - The best doughnuts ever" Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Restaurant Tip by matcrazy1
Virginia Restaurants: 85 reviews and 165 photos
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in Richmond offers over 30 kinds of doughnuts, among them:
- Original glazed
- Cinnamon bun,
- Chocolate iced,
- Pumpkin spice cake,
- Key lime pie,
- Strawberry filled.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is a chain of bakeries which produce and sell dougnuts since 1937. It was founded in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Now, they are in all states and in Canada, UK and Australia, too.
This one in Richmond has been at this location since 1955 and became very popular, the best place to either buy or taste famous dougnuts in the area.
Favorite Dish: Hot and freshly made doughnuts in great variety ($0.93 with tax per each). The second dozen cost $1 less :-). We ordered a few doughnuts. Try original glazed, glazed raspeberry filled and chocolade iced kreme filled. All tasted great, probably the best doughnuts I ever had! Yummy... Cafe latte ($2.71 with tax) was... drinkable.
Address: 4910 W. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23230
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: I-64E: take exit 185B to US-33/Staples Mill Rd., drive it 0.9 mi and turn right to US-250 = W. Broad Street, the restaurant 0.1 mi on the right.
othercontact: +1 (800) 4KRISPY
Phone: +1 (804) 355-9111
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Virginia (11)
More Reviews (138)
- See All Squirrels downtown
- See All Mechanicsville - Nat's neighbourhood
- See All Pulaski - County Courthouse
- See All The worst food + drink and drive :-)
- See All Southern hospitality under $50!
- See All Arlington - Books exclusively on women
- See All Virginia makes great ham!
- Go for a hike!
- As usual + more films/memory cards
- See All For coming to the USA first time :-)
- No specifically Virginian tourist trap...
- See All In Virginian bed :-)
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Virginia?Share Your Travels