3 Sisters Café: "Healthy and Delicious!" Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Restaurant Tip by staindesign

Indianapolis Restaurants: 101 reviews and 89 photos

grilled cheese w/ chix noodle soup
      grilled cheese w/ chix noodle soup
      Grill Pork tenderloin sandwich
    by staindesign

I love this restaurant, and the great part is that even though the food is good and healthy it is fairly cheap! The restaurant is in a house in broadripple ( a cultural district in Indy). Everytime that I have eaten here i have sat on the porch of the house. They serve breakfast and lunch. And the staff is really nice, my friend Malorie works there, so you should ask for her to be your server. It isn't on the main strip of broadripple, but it is still active around there, so you can still do some great people watching.

Favorite Dish: I had the grilled cheese sandwich. I loved it. You get to choose any combination of 4 or all 4. I had swiss and mozz. and for 75˘ each you can have other toppings, I had wild mushrooms and tomatos. With the meal you get a choice of 5 sides; apple sauce, rice, soup, potato salad, or chili. I had the soup and it was homemade chicken noodle, it was good, but it needed salt. My boyfriend had the grill pork tenderloin, it was also fantastic. The spices they use to flavor the meat is great! I especially like the organic coffee that they serve!

Address: 6360 Guilford Ave
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: BroadRipple
Phone: 317.257.5556
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Health Food

• Written Sep 27, 2006

staindesign Lives Here!

“Now that we found each other, let's see everything.”

Have you been to Indianapolis?