"Ooh and Aah Over St Vincent Church!" Top 5 Page for this destination Downtown Tip by marinarena
Downtown, Los Angeles: 46 reviews and 103 photos
Actually just before heading into downtown Los Angeles, one may catch a glimpse of a gorgeous church off the freeway (esp 110) over in the neighborhood of North University Park (USC area). Located at the corner of Adams and Figueroa St is the late-Baroque style place of worship that sits at a 45 degree angle and demands your attention.
Architect: Albert Martin
621 West Adams
More Off The Beaten Path in Los Angeles (34)
More Reviews (200)
- See All Get From Terminal to Terminal with LAX...
- See All Have a Clean, Sweet Slice of Tomato Pie
- See All Appreciate Architecture of DTLA...
- See All Roll Down Robertson for Lux Fash
- See All Discover Culture & Events on the...
- See All (Re)Discover Historic Shrine
- See All Bike a Delicious Meal Off Free Here by...
- See All Get your Talk Radio, Traffic...
- See All Pack Patience in or along busy Fairfax
- See All Don't Get "Lost" in Hawaiian Gardens!...
- See All OK to stay if ... (Inglewood)
- See All Wear Shades and Sunscreen
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels