Doc Chey' s Asian Kitchen: "Once a year, go someplace you've never been before" Asheville Restaurant Tip by Deborahtnc

Asheville Restaurants: 86 reviews and 84 photos

I didn't realize this was a local southern chain until I looked up the address for this article and found that they are in Florida, Georgia and South Carolina as well as this solitary N. Carolina location in Asheville. But no matter! I like this place. The lines are often long but they move right along and there is a good reason for that. This place is FAST FAST FAST. But don't get me wrong..they do not rush you, they are just organized. Don't try to get seated until all your party is present. They give you just enough time to look at the order...your food're done! This is a great place to go before a concert especially if, like me, you always seem to be running a bit late.

Favorite Dish: My husband likes the tea. I like the saki. The menu is chinese, japanese and noodles. It's all good and varied enough to please almost any palate. What's not to like, they serve peace, love and noodles.

Address: 37 Biltmore, downtown asheville
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 828-252-8220
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim

Review Helpfulness: 3 out of 5 stars

• Updated Sep 20, 2006

Deborahtnc Visits Here Frequently!

“Smile & nod”

Have you been to Asheville?