Sabatino's: "Dining in Little Italy" Sabatino's Tip by Dabs

Sabatino's, Baltimore: 5 reviews and 4 photos

Hope you like Chicken parm, Anna!
by Dabs

We were looking for a place to eat within walking distance of the Inner Harbor and ended up at Sabatino's in Little Italy which came highly recommended by the guidebook I was lugging around. We went on a Sunday for lunch and the restaurant wasn't busy at all, service was very quick and pleasant. And if I had paid attention to the guidebook, I would have ordered the house salad with the thick garlicky house dressing but instead I got a side of pasta.

I was a little surprised to find the reviews on Trip Advisor to be not so complimentary regarding Sabatino's, their recommendations seemed to be mostly for Amicci's on High Street. Actually I'm not all that surprised, Chicagoans have the same debates about Italian food among other things and really it comes down to preference.

Favorite Dish: I got the chicken parmigana, an ample portion of chicken smothered in red sauce and cheese and I was very satisfied. Patty tried the manicotti and she was pleased as well. And neither one of us needed to eat dinner that night!

Address: 901 Fawn Street (at High Street)
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Little Italy, just East of the Inner Harbor
Phone: (410) 727-9414
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Italian

• Updated Sep 20, 2006

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Have you been to Baltimore?