anywhere you see "DONER KEBAB" fast food.: "Don't eat DONER KEBAB in Valencia" Valencia Restaurant Tip by djferros

Valencia Restaurants: 171 reviews and 217 photos

my friend and I had to spend 2 days in bed (or rather in the bed and toilet) after eating at 2 DIFFERENT doner kebab places. We love Doner so decided to try them in Valencia.

I was rather surprised by the fact that although in is sort of Turkish food that they were all run by Pakistanis and called it Pakistani food. Interested, we I thought i would try it as maybe it was different. I should have realised by the fact the place was so dirty, this was not a good idea.

It didn't taste right and was full of bits of something. The guy also could'nt speak spanish or english well so couldn't even complain.

Anyway, the next day I was really ill with the sh**s!! i spent 2 days in really sick.
My friend found it really funny and next day he ordered a kebab from another place, but this time a really clean one. He then fell illl!!!! He went to the doctor who told him it was food poisoning and that this was common in the kebabs in valencia.

warn others!!

Favorite Dish: none - u have been warned!!

Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: found along main roads, near bars etc to get you when you are drunk.
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 1
Theme: Fast Food

• Written Sep 19, 2006

Comments

djferros

“nada”

Have you been to Valencia?