"Leynal Shaytan - Settling those Tempers Down" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Local Custom Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Local Customs: 297 reviews and 362 photos
Whether it's feuding guides, rising tempers between competitive dates, family members - the peacemaker's job of seperating them is made easier and safer by just saying - "Leynal Shaytan"
The more accurate transliteration would have it as Leyna3l Shaytan (with the 3 as the deep throated ahhh sound) but if you do in the right context - you should be understood and the feuders will probably be so surprised that they will start laughing. There. Mission accomplished.
More Local Customs in Morocco (88)
More Reviews (199)
- See All Deportation Threat
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Snuff
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels