"Church of Saints Peter and Paul" Top 5 Page for this destination Saints Peter and Paul Church Tip by Ewingjr98
Saints Peter and Paul Church, San Francisco: 14 reviews and 28 photos
The only church I've ever seen with a street address of 666, The Church of Saints Peter and Paul is a beautiful building in the heart of North Beach at Washington Square. Originally built to administer to the large local Italian population, it now serves a number of tourists, homeless, and others in the area.
The original church was built in 1884 but was destroyed during the hellific fires of 1906, and the current structure was completed in 1924.
Address: 666 Filbert St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Directions: Columbus Street at Washington Square
Phone: (415) 421-5219
More Reviews (78)
- See All Anchor Steam Beer
- See All Old St. Mary's Church and Square
- See All Mission Dolores Park
- See All Taxis in San Francisco
- See All VT Meet at Calzone's Pizza -- North...
- See All Knuckles Historical Sports Bar -...
- See All Chinatown Shopping -- tea leaves and...
- See All Courtyard By Marriott San Francisco...
- San Francisco Giants
- See All Don't Boo Barry Bonds
- Japanese Tea Garden
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels