"North Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination NORTH BEACH Tip by Ewingjr98
NORTH BEACH, San Francisco: 16 reviews and 23 photos
North Beach is San Francisco's Little Italy, and is a hugely popular restaurant and bar area. Here you will find cable cars, Lombard Street, Russian Hill, Telegraph Hill, Washington Square, and the Italian Cathedral.
For nightlife you have microbreweries, Irish pubs, late night pizza shops, Grant Avenue's cafes, Broadway's strip clubs, and more. Restaurants are mostly Italian, but you can find good Indian, Chinese, Persian, Mediterranean, Mexican and more.
In 2004 the Project for Public Spaces named North Beach the third best neighborhood in North America behind only downtown Vancouver (Granville Island) and East Village in New York City. They also named Washington Square in North Beach as the 10th best square and plaza in the world!
Address: Columbus Ave and surrounding streets
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in San Francisco (11)
More Reviews (95)
- See All Anchor Steam Beer
- See All Old St. Mary's Church and Square
- See All Mission Dolores Park
- See All Taxis in San Francisco
- See All VT Meet at Calzone's Pizza -- North...
- See All The Mission District
- See All Chinatown Shopping -- tea leaves and...
- See All Courtyard By Marriott San Francisco...
- San Francisco Giants
- See All Don't Boo Barry Bonds
- Japanese Tea Garden
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels