"Golden Boy Pizza" Top 5 Page for this destination NORTH BEACH Tip by Ewingjr98
NORTH BEACH, San Francisco: 16 reviews and 23 photos
Every good nightlife area needs one: a late-night pizza joint with good greasy pizza by the slice. Even better? Golden Boy Pizza in North Beach has beer on tap so you can grab a bite to eat without losing your buzz.
Golden Boy is considered by many to be the city's best pizza. Their large, thin, Sicilian-style slices can only be purchased in house...no delivery! Late at night around 2 AM expect long lines of 20-30 people outside, despite the frequent presence of numerous seats inside at the bar and the counter in the back. A slice of pepperoni is around $3.50.
Their best feature is the graffiti-covered bathrooms. What a trashy mess... come drunk and it won't be as disgusting!
Open weekdays until 11pm and Fri/Sat until 1am.
Address: 542 Green Street, San Francisco
Directions: On Green Street, just 1/2 block from Columbus Ave and one block from Washington Square
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in San Francisco (11)
More Reviews (95)
- See All Anchor Steam Beer
- See All Old St. Mary's Church and Square
- See All Mission Dolores Park
- See All Taxis in San Francisco
- See All VT Meet at Calzone's Pizza -- North...
- See All The Mission District
- See All Chinatown Shopping -- tea leaves and...
- See All Courtyard By Marriott San Francisco...
- San Francisco Giants
- See All Don't Boo Barry Bonds
- Japanese Tea Garden
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels