The Whitehouse (pub): "mmm, chocolate cake AND ice cream..." Luton Restaurant Tip by lauzjp

Luton Restaurants: 5 reviews and 11 photos

This pub is cool, and sadly one of the best restaurants in Luton - there really isn't much else available, well, that I'd consider eating in anyway. There are regulars sitting around the fire from opening time - the staff know them all by name, although they can be rowdy, they are harmless to others.

I am quite an anti-social person, but I like going here - I feel comfortable, even on matchday! This place is heaving during football as it is the largest pub in Luton, and you walk past it to get to the football ground. The pub puts signs up saying 'Luton home supporters only'! Haha.

The food is typical pub chain, but really quite filing and yummy. Even the 'two for 6 (or whatever it is)' meals are nice. I highly reccommend a burger meal of somesort. If you're there with a mate - get a platter to share while you mull over the menu and have a cocktail!

Favorite Dish: Favourite of mine has to be the chocolate cake and ice cream. Yum! I've literally had this for breakfast... The cake is slightly warm, and the ice cream a little bit melty hence. So yummy.

Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The Galaxy Centre, central Luton.
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5

• Written Sep 18, 2006

lauzjp's Related Pages

lauzjp Lives Here!

“I'm (practically) married - leave me alone!”

Ranked Member