"Cheeky Vervet Monkeys!" Kenya Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Bwana_Brown
Kenya Warnings and Dangers: 116 reviews and 77 photos
One thing we had to be careful with at Amboseli Lodge were the naughty Vervet Monkeys who were always on the alert to grab something if you turned your back for a second! These two managed to sneak into our Banda and ran off with an Avocado pear from our supplies. Once they have got their hands on something, you can kiss it goodbye!
More Warnings and Dangers in Kenya (2)
More Reviews (24)
- See All Mombasa's old Fort Jesus
- See All Outdoor seating for Lunch!
- Stock up in the local stores
- See All Bring a good telephoto lens with you!
- See All Located in the Cool Highlands
Bwana_Brown's Related Pages
Have you been to Kenya?Share Your Travels