"AT&T Park - Home of the Giants" Top 5 Page for this destination San Fransico Giants - AT&T Park Tip by Ewingjr98
San Fransico Giants - AT&T Park, San Francisco: 28 reviews and 46 photos
How many times can a ballpark change its name? If you're referring to the SF Giants stadium, how about three names in six years. Originally Pacific Bell Park, but when Pac Bell was bought by SBC, it became SBC Park. Now that SBC purchased AT&T and plans to change the company name to AT&T, guess what? That stadium also changed its name to AT&T.
Nonetheless, this is a beautiful ballpark built along the bay built entirely with private funding. There is a waterfront promenade in the outfield from which fans can legally watch the game for no charge.
AT&T Park hosted the 2007 Major League Baseball All Star Game.
The park is accessible via BART (with a short walk), ferry, CalTrain, streetcars, and buses.
Address: 24 Willie Mays Plaza
Directions: Take the Muni Metro N line directly to the ballpark - the Second and King Muni Metro station is right next to the ballpark. Muni buses 15, 30, and 45 also stop within one block of the ballpark.
Phone: (415) 972-2000
More Reviews (78)
- See All Anchor Steam Beer
- See All Old St. Mary's Church and Square
- See All Mission Dolores Park
- See All Taxis in San Francisco
- See All VT Meet at Calzone's Pizza -- North...
- See All Knuckles Historical Sports Bar -...
- See All Chinatown Shopping -- tea leaves and...
- See All Courtyard By Marriott San Francisco...
- San Francisco Giants
- See All Don't Boo Barry Bonds
- Japanese Tea Garden
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels