"AMBARAWA DUTCH FORTRESS" Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Things to Do Tip by meiyergani
Indonesia Things to Do: 476 reviews and 881 photos
It was a Fortress built by the DUTCH KING WILLEM II in 1835, it was just about 1 KM away from AMBARAWA Train Museum, a few parts of the Building now under Renovation. If you visit SEMARANG, the Capital ofentral Java, King WILLEM II Fortress is worth to visit
Address: Ambarawa Central Java
Directions: From Semarang going southward to Ambarawa, its about 30 minutes by land transportation
More Things to Do in Indonesia (32)
More Reviews (33)
- See All Cruising Eastern Island of Indonesia
- See All European food and drink, Chinese Dim Sum
- See All CROSSING EQUATOR LINE
- Car drive from Right side
- Avoid Senayan Foot Ball Stadium when....
- See All Jakarta "JACK JAZZ Festival"
meiyergani's Related Pages
Have you been to Indonesia?Share Your Travels