"Jose's Mexican Bar & Grill (Wave) - New Monterey" Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Restaurant Tip by Ewingjr98
Monterey Restaurants: 207 reviews and 387 photos
Jose's is an average Mexican restaurant in a nice location one street from Cannery Row. The back side of the restaurant faces the recreation trail and the railroad car visitors' center and is a great spot to relax on a warm day. The food is reasonably priced...I had the lunch special which is around $5 for one dish or $7 for two dishes with a choice of burritos, tacos, enchiladas and a few others any with beef, chicken or cheese. I had the two-dish lunch special with a beef enchilada and a chicken burrito. I thought the enchilada was excellent, especially the tasty red sauce. The burrito was massive, stuffed with beans, rice, and meat, but was kind of bland.
The lunch specials are a good value and will certainly fill you up.
Address: 638 Wave St
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: (831) 655-4419
More Restaurants in Monterey (82)
More Reviews (162)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French Consulate
- See All East Village Cafe (Washington St) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels