"Lee, Christian, and Nat's excellent adventures" Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Favorite Tip by b1bob

Virginia General: 94 reviews and 136 photos

Leipzig, b1bob, gipper84
by b1bob

Favorite thing: Not only did I show Christian around Richmond and other parts of Virginia, but Lee gipper84 helped me. I guess this could be classified as a mini-VT meeting, but it was fun just the three of us. Lee first met us at Main Street Station on Christian's second full day in central Virginia. We toured that and St. John's Church (where Patrick Henry gave his famous speech). Then, we toured some lesser known places: the vantage point from the old WRVA station in Church Hill and Lee showed us the unusual architecture of bank street downtown. After completing the food ministry for church, we were off to the Cold Harbor National Battlefield. We ate supper at Sugar & Spice, one of our favourite restaurants. Christian liked it as much as Lee and I do. After Lee's night class, we went to the Krispy Kreme doughnut shop on Broad Street. Christian saw the doughnuts being made and displayed in the case. The most memorable excellent adventure with Lee was the following Sunday when we met up with Lee at Jessi's church in Callao for a day-long tour through the towns of Reedville, Kilmarnock, Lancaster, Warsaw, Montross, and Tappahannock. After all that travel, we still got the whole group together to play mini golf for Christian's last night.

en espaŮol, em portuguÍs

• Updated Nov 3, 2007

b1bob Lives Here!

Have you been to Virginia?