All Hotels in Universal Studios: "Why stay inside the park?" Florida Hotel Tip by Fullmoonfever
Florida Hotels: 167 reviews and 149 photos
There are several advantages to staying inside the park. What are they you ask?
1) The price to stay at each hotel is per person price. This makes the cost seem high, but tickets to both parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are included in the price.
2) Express pass is included. You use your key card to your room as an express pass. Just show it to ride attendants to get in the express line!
3) A one-day admission to another park is included.
4) And one movie pass for each person is also included.
5) Transportation to and from the park is provided free. Various water taxies do this. So, if you are only going to the park during your Orlando visit, you won't have to rent a car.
6) You won't have to pay $10.00/$15.00 USD each day for parking.
What, you haven't booked yet? Well get movin!!!
Unique Qualities: This is a great deal for those that only want to go to Universal Studios while being in Orlando.
Address: Inside the Park
More Hotels in Florida (2)
More Reviews (11)
- See All Florida Taxes!
- Time for best prices in Florida.
- Royal Pacific Resort
- Clubs and Bars
Fullmoonfever's Related Pages
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels