"Silk Road Hotel, Yazd" Top 5 Page for this destination Iran Hotel Tip by MalenaN

Iran Hotels: 51 reviews and 74 photos

My room

My room
      The door to my room
      The courtyard
  • Silk Road Hotel, Yazd - Iran
      The courtyard
    by MalenaN

Before going to Iran I had read several good reports about Silk Road Hotel and they were right, Silk Road Hotel is a great place. It is situated in Old Town in a restored house set around a courtyard. The courtyard is a very nice place to sit in, for breakfast or dinner, or just relaxing, writing postcards or reading. In the evening there is water in the fountain.

I had a single room with bathroom facing the courtyard. The room was basic, but nice. I don?t like sleeping with air-condition and to turn it off the staff had to come with a ladder as it was very high up on the wall. A single room is 15 dollars (July 2006) and that includes a good breakfast buffet. Actually there was a IR 20 000 reduction in the price of the room as it was low season.

Everything you eat and drink in the restaurant you pay for as you check out. I don?t like that as I want to know how much I spend every day. Here are some prices from the menu (to the price will 15 % be added):
Water 1.5 litres 3000