"Hanover Arts and Activities Centre" Top 5 Page for this destination Ashland Favorite Tip by b1bob
Ashland General: 7 reviews and 11 photos
Favorite thing: It was originally the Ashland Baptist Church. It originally had a bell tower with a steam locomotive bell donated by the RF & P. They sold the bell to pay the minister during the Great Depression. During the War Between the States, it was used as a hospital for Confederate soldiers. After the war they had to put down a new floor to cover up the blood stains.
More Reviews (29)
- See All Hickory Creek Antiques
- See All Knickers at the Hollows
- See All Hanover County Country Club
- See All Centre of the universe?
- Montpelier Centre for Arts and Education
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Ashland?Share Your Travels