"100 Block of South Railroad Avenue" Top 5 Page for this destination Ashland Favorite Tip by b1bob
Ashland General: 7 reviews and 11 photos
Favorite thing: This block burned down in the Great Fire of 1893. The Ashland fire department together with citizen bucket brigades tried real hard to put it out. Sadly, the fire destroyed all the buildings. Most of today's buildings were built between 1894 and 1913 of fire resistant brick.
More Reviews (29)
- See All Hickory Creek Antiques
- See All Knickers at the Hollows
- See All Hanover County Country Club
- See All Centre of the universe?
- Montpelier Centre for Arts and Education
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Ashland?Share Your Travels