Casa La Golondrina: "Eat here still if you can stand the wait" Top 5 Page for this destination Casa La Golondrina Tip by marinarena
Casa La Golondrina, Los Angeles: 6 reviews and 7 photos
This is the most crowded restaurant along Olvera St. This tip could easily be a tourist trap also since it's not the absolute greatest Mexican you'll eat and the number of tourists packed here doesn't make for a very special experience. Still, the establishment is highly desirable. The interior decor is charming and romantic and overall quality is highly reccomendable. Loud and passionate Mariachi bands love to play here,which is either pleasing or annoying to some. It is recommended to tip them a few dollars if you would like them to sereande you.
Favorite Dish: enchilada with pollo (chicken) or queso (cheese) ...always good!!
Address: 17 Olvera Street
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Near Cesar Chavez and Alameda Streets.
Phone: (213) 628-4349
More Restaurants in Los Angeles (34)
More Reviews (200)
- See All Get From Terminal to Terminal with LAX...
- See All Appreciate Architecture of DTLA...
- See All Roll Down Robertson for Lux Fash
- See All Self-Tour Arts District
- See All Discover Culture & Events on the...
- See All (Re)Discover Historic Shrine
- See All Bike a Delicious Meal Off Free Here by...
- See All Get your Talk Radio, Traffic...
- See All Pack Patience in or along busy Fairfax
- See All Don't Get "Lost" in Hawaiian Gardens!...
- See All OK to stay if ... (Inglewood)
- See All Wear Shades and Sunscreen
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels