"Bring Euros!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pristina Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Greatwalk0
Pristina Warnings and Dangers: 21 reviews and 17 photos
Unlike most of Eastern Europe and the Balkans, the US Dollar is not accepted as a quasi-legitimate form of payment in Pristina. Oddly, money changers are also difficult to find in the city. Bring Euros with you to avoid international ATM fees.
More Warnings and Dangers in Pristina (2)
More Reviews (40)
- See All Bradt Kosovo Guidebook
- See All When Flying from Pristina to USA Via...
- See All Another Choice for Mexican
- See All Go to Mirusha Waterfalls in the...
- Qebaptores (Kebab Restaurants)!
Greatwalk0's Related Pages
Have you been to Pristina?Share Your Travels