Cafe Italia - Praha 1 -Staromestske namesti 14/604: "BEWARE! Restaurants w/ Staff who spit on your food" Cafe Italia Tip by tanderson_1979

Cafe Italia, Prague: 3 reviews and 1 photos

DO NOT EAT HERE! PEOPLE SPIT IN YOUR FOOD! I have to share my horrible experience with all of you so that you know how bad this restaurant is. I don't know if this is a family-operated business or what. The staff were horrible, at least two of them. I was with my friends eating at this restaurant. The location is wonderful, it is right in the old town square in Prague. However, the service is herendous. First of all, they pretend that they don't see you when you try to ask for something. One guy evidently saw my hispanic friend waving at him and he ignores him. Then my other friend complains about him to another manager. The so-called Manager "Martin" did not do anything and said "okay, sorry about that, what do you want???". The story doesn't end here. When I went to the bathroom and saw the kitchen, I saw the waiter who ignored my friend spitting on the dish as I looked inside. This is absolutely ridiculous and horrible. I strongly recommend that you stay away from that restaurant!!!

Address: Staromestke namesti 14/604, 110 00, Praha 1