"Warning do not stay at the Brewery Hostel" Brewery Hostel Tip by mandee81

Brewery Hostel, Dublin: 19 reviews and 1 photos

This place is disgusting, the Manager is one of the rudest people I have EVER met, our ensuite room had no hot water on either day, instead we had freezing cold showers (which was ridiculous considering we paid 75 euros per night for an ensuite) it smelt, the roof leaked extremely heavily (there was even a bucket that we had to keep emptying), we had hairballs on our towls, our sheets were dirty and again the management were disgraceful. After reading amny reviews I have seen her name come up time and time again as being rude and unhelpful. We managed to get a refund for one of the nights. I paid cash for our room but left my credit card origannly with the manager when I booked to room. I later found out that the night tehy refunded she charged again to my account. When I rang her to dispute it she said that she didnt care and didnt have time to talk to me and hung up the phone. I then persued the matter with my bank as a fraudulant transaction and the money came back into my account today. I have travelled for 5 years to the likes of Thailand, Africa and cambodia and never stayed in such appalling conditions. WARNING DO NOT GIVE CREDIT CARD DETAILS OR WASTE YOUR TIME AND EXPERIENCE STAYING THERE.....

Address: 22-23 Thomas Street, , Dublin, County Dublin 8
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: 453 8600
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hostel
Website: http://

• Written Aug 31, 2006

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.