"THE RESSACAS IN ARPOADOR" Top 5 Page for this destination Arpoador Beaches and Rocks Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Arpoador Beaches and Rocks, Rio de Janeiro: 19 reviews and 23 photos
Very common in the winter, the ressaca happens when a "cold front" comes, generally when we have storms the sea gets very tough, and this is what we call ressaca. Most visitors who come to Rio, they stay in the southern side of the city, a região that we call ZONA ZUL and that includes the neighborhood, of Leme, Copacabana, Arpoador, Ipanema and Leblon, so reaching the rocks in the beggining of Ipanema is not difficult, all you have to do is walking. The view is spectacular and it will get even better when you see how big the waves are, and the surfers celebrate such a gift from Nature!
Address: IN THE MIDDLE BETWEEN COPA AND IPANEMA
Directions: It is a huge rock in the beggining of Ipanema, very easy to find!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels