Steakhouse At The Grand Canyon (North Rim): "North Rim Steakhouse" Top 5 Page for this destination Steakhouse At The Grand Canyon Tip by mikehanneman
Steakhouse At The Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon: 14 reviews and 9 photos
I was at the North Rim a few weeks ago and ate at their main restaurant/steakhouse.
I had their special, ribeye, and it wasn't a very good cut of meat for $24.00. My total was $30.00 and I wish I had gone to the deli right next door instead.
Favorite Dish: There wasn't one.
Address: North Rim of Grand Canyon in the Lodge
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: North Rim
More Restaurants in Grand Canyon (3)
More Reviews (50)
- See All New Bright Angel Trailhead Sign
- See All Lots of Wildlife
- See All Watch out for the elk on the roads!
- See All You can't get any closer to the rim!
- See All Lots of products to buy!
- See All Hermit West Shuttle
mikehanneman's Related Pages
Have you been to Grand Canyon?Share Your Travels