THE GRAND CAFE: "Don't miss the seafood!(LaDefense)" Le Grand Cafe Courbevoie Tip by thinking
Le Grand Cafe Courbevoie, Paris: 1 reviews and 1 photos
This Brasserie is within walking distance from our apartment.
The first time Harry ate there, he couldn't believe it was so good.
He was in Parisian heaven!
It is a very busy place during lunch and dinner, so do call ahead for a reservation.
You can also enjoy a coffee on the terrace as service is until 22h30 everyday.
It is very popular in this area.
Favorite Dish: This is hard to say, as everything here is very good. If pressed, I'd say go for the fish.
Don't forget the desserts! They are wonderful here.
Check out the menu, as it is posted on their website.
Address: 10, rue Sainte Marie
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: entre rue Victor Hugo el le quai du Pt. Paul Doumer
Phone: 01 43 33 97 64
More Restaurants in Paris (24)
More Reviews (96)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All 10,000 BICYCLES IN PARIS AT 1000...
- See All MOST PHARMACIES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS...
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All IN ST-DENIS: AN OASIS FOR WOMEN
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All WHAT IS La France Profonde" or "DEEP...
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- See All PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels