"HOME OF BOSTON UNIVERSITY" Top 5 Page for this destination Commonwealth Avenue Tip by moiraistyx
Commonwealth Avenue, Boston: 7 reviews and 12 photos
One great thing about Boston is that it's colleges are very easy to find. My alma mater, Boston University, was right on Commonwealth Ave. It is a street with a weird set up. It starts off heading in one direction then curves off into another then crosses over Beacon Street and goes back in the direciton it started.
You can find all sorts of shops and nice eateries along Commonwealth Ave. It is also very easy to get from point A to point B because the B line runs up it.
Get off at Kenmore Square and stop into the BU bookstore. Here you can buy just about any kind of Boston University souvenire you could want.
More Reviews (51)
- See All Trolley Tours=Expensive
- See All Artists Are Everywhere
- See All Local Playgrounds
- See All THE BEST CHOWDER EVER
- See All LUXURY IN BACK BAY
- See All COLLEGE STUDENTS GALORE
- See All WHO CAN RESIST THE BIG BUNNY
- See All BOSTON BEAN POT
- See All WHERE'S MY CUE STICK
- PACK FOR THE SEASON-AND THEN SOME
- MAYBE THE CRAZIEST DRIVERS IN THE WORLD
Been to Boston?Share your travels with the world!
moiraistyx's Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels