"Commonwealth" Top 5 Page for this destination Commonwealth Avenue Tip by Gypsystravels
Commonwealth Avenue, Boston: 7 reviews and 12 photos
Providing a respite from Newbury Street is this Mall running along Commonwealth Avenue. A beautiful wide expanse with benches and historical sculptures lining the path where you'll see couples and maybe a few dogs enjoying the quiteness.
There is a great statue dedicated to Alexander Hamilton in the middle of the wonderful greenery. Also along Commonwealth Avenue you'll find some great shops and many restaurants.
More Things to Do in Boston (36)
More Reviews (64)
- See All Great Dinner in North End with our niece...
- See All Really.....not so little
- See All Another Great Stay!
- See All Boston Best Parking - Discount Parking
- See All A Variety of places to grab a quick bite
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels