"PACK FOR THE SEASON-AND THEN SOME" Top 5 Page for this destination Boston Packing List Tip by moiraistyx
Boston What to Pack: 36 reviews and 36 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: When going to Boston you should always check the local forecast before leaving your house. Boston weather can be tricky especially during the Fall and Spring seasons. Very often during these times you will have mild days with cool nights, so you'll need to be prepared. Always remember to pack rain gear when traveling to Boston and also a good wind breaker. Chicago may be called the windy city, but Boston has more windy days by far than Chicago. Bring at least one nice outfit for going out to dinner. Most of the better restaurants in the city require business or formal wear.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Always bring hand sanitizer especially when going to the Museum of Science, the New England aquarium and the Children's Museum.
Photo Equipment: I always carry my 35 MM SLR camera and my digital camera.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Benjamin Franklin Statue
- See All Trolley Tours=Expensive
- See All Artists Are Everywhere
- See All Local Playgrounds
- See All THE BEST CHOWDER EVER
- See All LUXURY IN BACK BAY
- See All COLLEGE STUDENTS GALORE
- See All WHO CAN RESIST THE BIG BUNNY
- See All BOSTON BEAN POT
- See All WHERE'S MY CUE STICK
- MAYBE THE CRAZIEST DRIVERS IN THE WORLD
Been to Boston?Share your travels with the world!
moiraistyx's Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels