"South Station Midi/Zuid" Top 5 Page for this destination Avoid at Night Tip by irisbe
Avoid at Night, Brussels: 24 reviews and 8 photos
A place I would not easily wander around at night is the area around the South station.
At daytime you only have the stunning smell or should I say stench? of the pee of many men who consider the walls and every corner as a public toilet, but at night it also looks dangerous.
If you need to go to Brussels centrum and you arrive late, you better take the train to Central station or the metro, if you have too much luggage, just take a taxi but don't let them rip you off! That happens.
More Warnings and Dangers in Brussels (6)
More Reviews (144)
- See All Trainstations
- See All Pain grècque, speculoos... yummmmiieee!
- See All Delirium Tremens, is 2004 enough to...
- See All A lust for the eye De Ultieme...
- See All Brasserie-Restaurant stilling your...
- See All Near the canal: Brewery Belle Vue
- See All Music at Bruxelles les bains
- See All About immigrants and a small castle
- See All In a nice area with seafood restaurants
- See All If you travel by car
- See All Rue du boucher/Beenhouwersstraat
Been to Brussels?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels