"A RIO THAT NO ONE KNOWS! MORRO DA CONCEIÇÃO" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Local Custom Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Local Customs: 289 reviews and 273 photos
When our visitors come here, they do not waste their time exploring the city centre of the City...What a ghastly mistake!;) By not doing it, they simply ignore the fact that there are communities in Rio de janeiro that still keep a life style of many years ago, a slow rhythm that tells you how Rio was about 100 years ago. Morro da Conceição was one of the first settlement of Rio de Janeiro. The Fortress there dated 1743, but there are some facts registered way before 1743. Close to downtown it is still one of the fewest places that you can sleep with your door open.
Like what I was doing this saturday, August 26, 2006, when I stopped for a little chat with two nice ladies who was simply enjoy life talking in their front door. something unusual in our busy life today!;)
In Rio de Janeiro, my friends, everything is possible!;)
More Local Customs in Rio de Janeiro (130)
More Reviews (336)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels