"Hellenic Lager" Top 5 Page for this destination Kerkyra Favorite Tip by Jerelis
Kerkyra Favorites: 37 reviews and 33 photos
Favorite thing: Let’s make no secret of it. We both like a nice cold glass of beer. Being abroad is always a challenge to find a beer we like, which reflects our taste of having a beer. At Corfu (maybe the entire country of Greece) it was sometimes rather difficult. We found out that there are quite some local beers, only known in that particular area. But anyway, we did like the the Hellenic Lager.
Still under construction ...
More Reviews (40)
- See All Talk to someone who knows!
- See All Hiking - Imposing town houses and...
- See All Shopping - Smell the hive of activities.
- Travel light!
- See All Where the locals have their lunch.
- See All Old Fortress - List of important...
- See All Kanóni - Pensinsula connected to a small...
- Travelling with (young) kids.
- See All Do drink enough!!!
- See All Spianada - Part of their daily routine.
Jerelis' Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Kerkyra?Share Your Travels
Latest Kerkyra hotel reviews
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013