"How about an Antique Car Show??" Warsaw Things to Do Tip by Pawtuxet
Warsaw Things to Do: 1,447 reviews and 3,028 photos
Gosia and I came upon this Antique Car Show in New Town one afternoon. These cars are amazing. Hard to choose a favorite. They are so well restored.. or original. I wondered who shipped a Ford from the US to Poland? Everyone seemed to have a great time and in the end, they paraded out of the square... looking very sharp. Hope you are lucky enough to come upon these fun little attractions when you are travelling.
More Reviews (38)
- See All Favorite colors of Warsaw
- See All Hear a concert at Chopin's...
- See All Lala came to the states in 74
- See All Traditions for the Bride & Groom
- See All Incidental shopping needs
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels