"STEPS OF RIO - PART TWO" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Things to Do Tip by RafaelTheSecond

Rio de Janeiro Things to Do: 1,159 reviews and 1,802 photos

Zelda and Don Pedro the Third
by RafaelTheSecond

In that very special moment I declared: RIO I LOVE YOU!!!! The special person by my side was Zelda..another great friend I had from Michigan, she came with her husband, Franklin, another great friend of mine! In my Rio page he will be referred very often!;)

They came here last week, second week of August 2006.

So walking in Rio you can come across with many historical buildings like this one, it was the house of the Portuguese king when he came with his mother escaping from the Napoleon invasion in Portugal in 1808, it was also the main house of our first Emperor Don Pedro, the First...

This building is opened for the public and it is held in one of our beautiful squares called PRAÇA 15, this area is very old and very historical. One visit theere will make you learn alot about our very interesting past.

This kind of things, you will only be able to do if you get ready to walk alot!;)

Directions: Next to the Tiradentes Palace and right located in the Praça 15 Square, very close to the Ferry Boat area!

• Written Aug 22, 2006

RafaelTheSecond Lives Here!

“If you have a problem, give yourself a smile...Smile to everyone, it's free!”

Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?