"STEPS OF RIO - PART TWO" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Things to Do Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Things to Do: 1,158 reviews and 1,805 photos
In that very special moment I declared: RIO I LOVE YOU!!!! The special person by my side was Zelda..another great friend I had from Michigan, she came with her husband, Franklin, another great friend of mine! In my Rio page he will be referred very often!;)
They came here last week, second week of August 2006.
So walking in Rio you can come across with many historical buildings like this one, it was the house of the Portuguese king when he came with his mother escaping from the Napoleon invasion in Portugal in 1808, it was also the main house of our first Emperor Don Pedro, the First...
This building is opened for the public and it is held in one of our beautiful squares called PRAÇA 15, this area is very old and very historical. One visit theere will make you learn alot about our very interesting past.
This kind of things, you will only be able to do if you get ready to walk alot!;)
Address: RUA PRIMEIRO DE MARÇO
Directions: Next to the Tiradentes Palace and right located in the Praça 15 Square, very close to the Ferry Boat area!
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels