"Can I live here please?!!" Round Hill Hotel & Villas Tip by PrincessMonja

The veranda at Round Hill
      Room 126 in Pineapple House - Round Hill
      The Reading Room
    by PrincessMonja
      The pool and spa (across the bay)
      Sitting area in room 126
    by PrincessMonja

I got to stay one night (only one night boo!). We arrived at night and left after breakfast. I did think about having a sit in protest - but felt that my boss back in the UK may not be pleased!!

I loved the styling of the rooms, the bathrooms were gorgeous, the view from the picture window stunning. I loved the fact that there is no TV in the room, that the louvered shutters can be opened to get a breeze. I loved the attention to detail, sandwiches and fruit left for us in the room, great bathrobes.

I loved the breakfast, fruit cut to order, yummy local foos alongside the usual standards.

But I loved the infinity pool most of all... I went for a swim at 23:00 as I knew I wouldn't have time before leaving the next day. It was illuminated, a great temperature and wonderfully relaxing.

Unique Qualities: Please see above!!

The reading room.

The bar - wow the photos are increadible, lots of great black and white shots of customers (some famous).

I also liked the staff photo board where long serving staff are recognised, a nice touch. I also got to see in a villa, they are all decorated differently, but are lovely.

Address: Round Hill Bluff
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: 876-956-7050
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.roundhill.com/

• Updated Aug 22, 2006

“"Life moves pretty fast; if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller”

Have you been to Montego Bay?