Le Jardin d'Hiver: "Afternoon Tea and light meals throughout the day" Le Meurice Tip by thinking
Le Meurice, Paris: 2 reviews and 2 photos
This restaurant is a wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon tea or a light meal in a beautiful setting.
Here is a new way to sample a Michelin 2-star chef?s cuisine for a relative bargain price.
The Meurice Hotel lounge in their Winter Garden is located next to the Meurice Restaurant off the lobby of the hotel.
There is a 45 Euro prix fixe lunch menu that changes each Wednesday, prepared in the same kitchen as the Dining room meals which is a 2 star Michelin Restaurant. Reservations are not required; service is excellent.
There are choices of two appetizers and two entrees and a special desert or anything from the desert trolley.
Today?s appetizers were a wonderfully rich fish soup with mussels or a tomato tart with an intense tomato coulis.
The main plate offerings were a crisp chicken breast with lemongrass and snow peas and celeriac, or a sea bass with potato slices and eggplant caviar. We had a coconut ball with pistachio and cherry interior from the trolley and a marvelous floating island with white peaches and peach sauce.
This menu will run through next Tuesday.
Call the manager Fabrice Marchand for the new menu next Wednesday. Tel. 0144581044.
Favorite Dish: Afternoon tea with tea sandwiches or the Pix fixe lunch.
Address: 228 ruede Rivoli
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: 75001 Paris
Le Meurice Hotel opposite of the Tuilerries.
Jazz is played nightly beginning at 5:00PM.
Phone: (33-1) 44-58-10-10
More Restaurants in Paris (24)
More Reviews (96)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All 10,000 BICYCLES IN PARIS AT 1000...
- See All MOST PHARMACIES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS...
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All IN ST-DENIS: AN OASIS FOR WOMEN
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All WHAT IS La France Profonde" or "DEEP...
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- See All PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels