"St. Mary's Parish - Where JFK and Jackie were wed!" Top 5 Page for this destination St, Mary's Church Tip by Gypsystravels
St, Mary's Church, Newport: 2 reviews and 6 photos
On the morning of September 12, 1953, Jacqueline Lee Bouvier and John F. Kennedy were married in St. Mary?s Parish located here in Newport.
The Parish was designated a Historic Shrine on November 24, 1968. It is a beautiful church and if you find yourself in Newport you should stop by and take a peek inside.
Click and enlarge the pic to find out more historical info on St. Mary's.
Phone: +1 401-847-0475
More Things to Do in Newport (47)
More Reviews (65)
- See All Enjoying drinks and appetizers by the...
- See All Quite Birthday dinner
- See All Great birthday stay
- See All Bracelets - One of many birthday...
- See All Parking in Newport
- We pack lite for a weekend getaway!
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels