"Marble House - Newport Mansion" Top 5 Page for this destination Marble House Tip by Gypsystravels
Marble House, Newport: 8 reviews and 30 photos
One of the most lavish of the Newport Mansions is Marble House. Commodore Cornelius Vanderbuilt, who established the family fortune with his steamships gave Marble House to his wife Alva for her 39th birthday.
The house is a work of art and one of the most beautiful here in Newport.
Address: 596 Bellevue Avenue
Phone: +1 401-847-1000
More Things to Do in Newport (47)
More Reviews (65)
- See All Enjoying drinks and appetizers by the...
- See All Quite Birthday dinner
- See All Great birthday stay
- See All Bracelets - One of many birthday...
- See All Parking in Newport
- We pack lite for a weekend getaway!
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels