"Scenic walkway of Cliff Walk" Top 5 Page for this destination Cliff Walk Tip by Gypsystravels
Cliff Walk, Newport: 18 reviews and 56 photos
Beginning at Memorial Boulevard there is a 3.5-mile scenic walkway overlooking the rocky bluffs and the Atlantic Ocean as well as the famous Newport summer mansions. The views are breathtaking as you meandor through some rough trails along the path.
Some of the pathway is paved but you must be very careful as the trail can be dangerous in some locations.
According to my research, "the site is only partially wheelchair-accessible, as there are rocks and stairs in some areas".
Parking is available.
More Things to Do in Newport (47)
More Reviews (65)
- See All Enjoying drinks and appetizers by the...
- See All Quite Birthday dinner
- See All Great birthday stay
- See All Bracelets - One of many birthday...
- See All Parking in Newport
- We pack lite for a weekend getaway!
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels