"THE HOURS PULIC TRANSPORATION OPERATES" Metro Tip by thinking
Metro, Paris: 148 reviews and 210 photos
1.You can be sure to find a metro or RER train every day between 6am and 0.30am, wherever you might be along the line.
2.The majority of bus routes operate from 7am to 8.30pm, some lines continuing until 0.30am.
3. As regards taxis, you?ll find them 24 hours a day.
The Parisian transport network has its rush hours: at the time when most residents of Paris and Ile-de-France set off for work, between 8am and 10am, and when they head home again, between 5pm and 8pm.
Saturday is also a very busy day, as many Parisians use it for their shopping expeditions.
It becomes increasingly difficult to find a free taxi on Saturday evenings, particularly after midnight, as Paris is out on the town!
JUST REMEMBER-No public transportation after 12:30AM!
If you are into "nightlife", it is best to stay within walking distance of where you want to party.
More Reviews (111)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All MOST PHARMACIES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS...
- See All 2 star restaurant
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All IN ST-DENIS: AN OASIS FOR WOMEN
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All WHAT IS La France Profonde" or "DEEP...
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- See All PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels