"EXCHANGE RATE IS UNFAVORABLE FOR AMERICANS" Money Matters Tip by thinking
Money Matters, Paris: 23 reviews and 3 photos
Be prepared to spend more in France as well as all of Europe.
The exchange rate is VERY, VERY UNFAVORABLE for Americans at this time and most likely, it will remain that
way your entire lifetime.
It will cost you approximately 30% more to do everything in France than in the USA due to the sustantial decline
in the dollar. Plan your trip and make sure you know what you want to accomplish when you arrive.
More Warnings and Dangers in Paris (7)
More Reviews (113)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All 10,000 BICYCLES IN PARIS AT 1000...
- See All 2 star restaurant
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All IN ST-DENIS: AN OASIS FOR WOMEN
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All WHAT IS La France Profonde" or "DEEP...
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- See All PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels