"Every type of liquor imaginable" Top 5 Page for this destination Foundation Lounge - CLOSED Tip by Gypsystravels

Foundation Lounge - CLOSED, Boston: 1 reviews and 1 photos

The outdoor Patio
by Gypsystravels

The Foundation Lounge is a beautiful place, with a small patio to the side of the lounge. After dinner we decided we wanted to go someplace different and just check out the nightlife scene.

The Foundation Lounge was a great place for us to just wind down our evening. I must admit that I rarely actually go "clubbing" perferring a lounger/bar atmosphere and it is what drew me to this place.

As we arrived, the line was out the door and half way down the block. The Foundation Lounge is located in the Hotel Commonwealth. The crowd is what I would call "beautiful college students with money that dress to the nines" type of atmosphere.

The bar is large with the largest selection of liquors to appease anyone. The DJ was spinning some great music, but after an hour of a large crowd, being pushed and "oh I think I am getting to old for this feeling" we left.

Dress Code: Elegant Casual is the best way I can describe the dress code, eveyone was dressed very nicely.

Address: 500 Commonwealth Ave, Kenmore Square
Phone: 617-859-9900
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Website: http://www.foundationlounge.com

• Updated Jan 25, 2013

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Boston?