"Perfect Location" Red Roof Inn Chicago Downtown Tip by nouf&nux
Red Roof Inn Chicago Downtown, Chicago: 1,122 reviews and 0 photos
My girlfriend and I wanted to go to Chicago for 2 nights. Unfortunately, we were there during a major conference (understand: major conference in Chicago = Highest prices of the year + few downtown rooms availability).
Here is just a quick list of things you can expect:
- The hotel is perfectly located 1 block east of North Michigan avenue (aka mag. mile), you can hardly find a better location for this price range.
- Service was really friendly when we checked in but a little bit laid back when we checked out.
- The rooms were clean but towels were dirty (they changed them in no time).
- The bathroom are really old, they really should consider redesigning them.
- Our room was on the 2nd floor, Ontario Street side, but even though, it was relatively quiet.
Unique Qualities: What you really have to understand is that this is not one of these hotel you'd like to spend some time in. Don' t expect great comfort or any cool extras. No hotel in this area of Chicago can beat their price. The hotel is clean and functional PERIOD!
If you are demanding on cool facilities you WILL find 4* hotels for the same price around the O'hare International Airport (about 45-60 min away by train)
Address: 162 E Ontario St, Chicago, IL 60611
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: +1 312-787-3580
nouf&nux's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels