The Jefferson: "NYMAG ASSIGN: The Jefferson" Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Restaurant Tip by shutterlust
New York City Restaurants: 2,751 reviews and 2,717 photos
Favorite Dish: The big eye tuna and the striped bass. And you must try one of their house specialty cocktails!!
Address: 121 W. 10th St.
Comparison: about average
Directions: between Sixth and Greenwich Aves.
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Restaurants in New York City (34)
More Reviews (73)
- See All New York Natives on Facebook
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: Peculier Pub
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: The Shop Around the Corner
- See All Dylan's Candy Bar
- See All International Center of Photography
- See All St. Joseph's Church
- See All Stay to the Right
- See All New York Marriot East Side
- See All Taxi Drivers going the Long Way 'Round
- See All Airport Alternative Transport
- No one said NY was cheap...
Been to New York City?Share your travels with the world!
shutterlust's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels