"ExploreCentralJava:Ambarawa TrainMuseum" Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Things to Do Tip by meiyergani
Indonesia Things to Do: 476 reviews and 881 photos
Tracking the Dutch colony in Indonesia, one can visit Ambarawa, where King Willem I
built a Railway Station in 1873, now it was become TRAIN MUSEUM, the steam power train made by the Dutch, one can enjoy the old train by trip at a short distance with the fare of more than three million rupiah for two way trip with the duration of two hours force and back
Address: Ambarawa Central Java, 38 KM from Semarang
Directions: %From Semarang head on southward, it take about 30 minutes by road travel%c*
More Things to Do in Indonesia (32)
More Reviews (33)
- See All Cruising Eastern Island of Indonesia
- See All European food and drink, Chinese Dim Sum
- See All CROSSING EQUATOR LINE
- Car drive from Right side
- Avoid Senayan Foot Ball Stadium when....
- See All Jakarta "JACK JAZZ Festival"
meiyergani's Related Pages
Have you been to Indonesia?Share Your Travels