"Magpie Robin" Top 5 Page for this destination Bukit Fraser Off The Beaten Path Tip by bpacker
Bukit Fraser Off The Beaten Path: 26 reviews and 37 photos
While this is a fairly common bird in singapore and malaysia, it was only over here that I realised that only the juveniles have little bits of white near their wee beaks ( gabe). also there's a tendency for them to look blow-dried, you know, fluffy and all.
Type:Oriental Magpie Robin,
Scientific Name:Copsychus saularis
Where: common in fraser's hill
More Off The Beaten Path in Bukit Fraser (24)
More Reviews (23)
- See All The Moderately Priced Inn
- See All Lonely Trails and a Sultan to the...
- See All Things that go bump in the night!...
- On Pee and Forest Spirits
- Golfing and Horse Riding
- See All Looking for Wild Orchids
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Bukit Fraser?Share Your Travels