"PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!" Guidebooks Tip by thinking
Guidebooks, Paris: 9 reviews and 13 photos
Miscellaneous: This is a magical little map book, sort of like a teeny-tiny Mapsco of Paris. Each page has ALL the streets of each arrondissement, which number 1 through 20. You have an index of streets as well as metro, bus and some suburban train maps, too. You'll probably have several sizes/versions to chose from. Pick one up at your neighborhood newsstand or Monoprix for about 4-7 euros ($5-$9).
More What to Pack in Paris (2)
More Reviews (118)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All 10,000 BICYCLES IN PARIS AT 1000...
- See All MOST PHARMACIES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS...
- See All 2 star restaurant
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All IN ST-DENIS: AN OASIS FOR WOMEN
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All WHAT IS La France Profonde" or "DEEP...
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels